I was walking along the side of the house while sweeping all the leaves in the front yard with my son Jerome, when my neck found one of the very low hanging clothes lines my wife uses to hang clothes. This is not a pleasant feeling. No not in the least. It might be a thin clothes line but it felt as though a huge tree trunk was being smashed into my neck while being choked at the same time. Just the wake-up one needs at 830 in the morning.
So I do what most any man would do;: I yell out in pain and frustration ” I really don’t know why Bing you have to have the clothes lines so low!” (of course, I really do. She is only a hair over 5 foot, and couldn’t reach the line otherwise. I love her to death but am always being garroted by them clothes lines. they just do not like us taller Canadians.
What I wasn’t aware of was that both my kids were watching. Jerome was in the yard by the not so roaring fire of burning mango, and avocado tree leaves. Hannah was by the front door steps playing with a mountain of toys. Without hesitation, in her comical fashion, she with full animated arms and voice, gets my attention and shows me this throw pillow, with some figure on the front of it. She is saying No daddy no and making huge chopping motions into the neck of the figure on the pillow and she is repeating this over and over. As if that wasn’t enough to make me understand, (You know because us Daddy’s can be a little dense sometimes) she is then putting the pillow up to her neck and making the same chopping motions again at her neck showing that the pillow will protect me from getting hurt. Oh, the common sense of kids.
It reminds me of how we have God’s Word loaded; packed full of instructions and wisdom about how to avoid the pitfalls of life and make good and wise, godly decisions on how we should live, talk and be. Of course, If we don’t use it then we are walking into a clothesline without a pillow and we will get hurt. Just something to think about.
While we cannot list all prayer requests here, this will give you a good list to start with. We thank you for being willing to be a prayer partner and praying for us.
PRAYER REQUEST REGARDING THE FAMILY NEEDS AND MINISTRY ITSELF
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD PULL ME YET CLOSER TO HIMSELF AND HIS WORD AND MY FOCUS WOULD BE ON HIM NOT WORRYING ABOUT THINGS
- PRAY THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO GET MY JOB BACK WITH THE SAME OR BETTER WAGES, HOURS ETC., OR GET A BETTER JOB ELSEWHERE THAT WILL STILL ALLOW ME TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE DOING MINISTRY
- PRAY THAT GOD WILL BE WITH AND PROTECT MY WIFE AND KIDS PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY AND THAT THE KIDS WILL GROW STRONG IN CHRIST AND NOT FALL AWAY
- PRAY FOR OUR MARRIAGE, THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO WITHSTAND LONG PERIODS OF TIME BEING APART WHILE IM IN CANADA WORKING (AS MUCH AS WE HATE BEING APART NO CHOICE PRESENTLY) AND THAT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO GROW STRONGER AS A COUPLE DESPITE IT ALL
- PRAY FOR WISDOM DIRECTION FINANCES ETC., RE WHETHER BING AND FAMILY SHOULD TRY AND COME TO CANADA OR WHETHER I SHOULD LOOK FOR A JOB AVAILABLE THERE, ,WHICH PAYS DECENT ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THE FAMILY, IS AVAILABLE TO FOREIGNERS, AND WILL BE LONGER TERM.
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD ALLOW AND HELP ME TO KEEP ALL MY FINANCIAL AND OTHER COMMITMENTS TO OUR VARIOUS MINISTRY PARTNERS
- PRAY FOR OUR MAIN MINISTRY PARTNERS, ESPECIALLY THE FORMAL PARTNERSHIPS: PHILCAN MINISTRIES (SPRUCE GROVE AB), 2120 CHURCH (VANCOUVER)AND NEW LIFE IN CHRIST MINISTRIES (UGANDA)
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD ALLOW ME TO HAVE MORE MONEY AND MORE TIME TO DEVOUT TO MINISTRY MEETING THE DESPERATE NEEDS THAT PRESENT THEMSELVES
- PRAY THAT OPPORTUNITIES WOULD ARISE WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO BRING OVER PASTORS AS THEY’VE REQUESTED FROM OVERSEAS TO MINISTER IN NORTH AMERICA
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD ALLOW ME TO TRAVEL AND MINISTER THROUGHOUT AFRICA ASIA AND ELSEWHERE WHERE I’VE BEEN INVITED TO MINISTER
- PRAY FOR FINANCES FOR THE MINISTRY PRAY THAT GOD WOULD PUT IT ON THE HEARTS OF BELIEVERS TO HELP OUT IN THE MINISTRY
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD BRING ME INTO CONTACT WITH OTHER MINISTRIES THAT CAN BE A HELP AND A REFERENCE IN THE MOVING
- PRAY THAT GOD WOULD PROVIDE PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR THE MINISTRY
- HELP WITH THE WEBPAGE, ITS CREATION, MAINTENANCE, UPKEEP, AND NETWORK SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE,
- HELP WITH SOME OF THE ADMINISTRATION
- HELP WITH SECURITY/SAFETY CHECKS FOR THOSE REQUESTING FINANCIAL OR RELATED HELP, AND THOSE WANTING TO BE A PART OF THE MINISTRY ITSELF
- HELP IN THE FORMALIZATION OF COMEC MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
- HELP WITH KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH/GETTING INFORMATION, PRAYING WITH, ALL OUR CONTACTS AND PARTNER MINISTRIES
- PLANNING OUT LOCAL AND FOREIGN OUTREACH AND EVANGELISM EVENTS
- PLANNING AND ARRANGING MISSIONS TRIPS TO PLACES LIKE UGANDA, KENYA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, GHANA, GAMBIA, PHILIPPINES, KOREA, AND OTHERS
- OTHER THINGS AS REQUIRED AS PART OF RUNNING A MINISTRY
PRAYERS FOR THE MINISTRIES, MINISTRY PARTNERS AND INDIVIDUALS WE WORK WITH
- PRAY FOR THE JAITEH FAMILY IN THE GAMBIA. BOTH PARENTS DECEASED, AND CHILDREN ARE LIVING WITH AGED GRANDMOTHER WHO IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE FOR THEM. THEY ARE WITHOUT FOOD AND HOUSING MOST ALL OF THE TIME AND ARE UNABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO GET THE FUNDING FOR SCHOOL REGISTRATION AND ALSO ALL EXAM AND OTHER FEES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- PRAY FOR PASTOR ADISON ANAND, (CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES) (INDIA) WHO IS A PASTOR/BISHOP WITH NUMEROUS OTHER CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES UNDER HIM. THE CHURCHES AND ORPHANAGES ARE WITHOUT ANY FUNDING. MOST CHURCH BUILDINGS ARE NON-EXISTENT OR JUST PARTLY BUILT THE CHILDREN ARE LUCKY IF THEY EAT ONE MEAL A DAY OF RICE AND BEANS. THE CHURCHES ARE EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN REACHING OUT AND BRINGING TO CHRIST HINDU PEOPLE FROM THE COMMUNITIES THEY ARE IN.IN FACT THE WHOLE CHURCH IS MADE UP OF FORMER HINDU’S WHO AT GREAT JEOPARDY AND HARM TO THEIR LIVES CAME TO CHRIST THROUGH THE WORK OF PASTORS AND OTHER LAY-PEOPLE AND NOW LIVE FOR HIM (CHRIST). THEY ARE OFTEN THREATENED, PERSECUTED AND KILLED BY THE HINDU COMMUNITY BUT CONTINUE TO FIND WAYS TO REACH OUT TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE
- PRAY FOR PASTOR ROGERS TASOBYA (UGANDA) HE IS A PASTOR OF A CHURCH AND BISHOP THAT IS OVER NUMEROUS PASTORS IN THE AREA. HE IS AN AMAZING MAN OF GOD. HE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT MINISTRY AND RUNS TWO HIMSELF INCLUDING ONE THAT HAS AN ORPHANAGE. THERE IS ALWAYS MANY NEEDS THERE, FOR THE CHURCH ITSELF AND THE NUMEROUS PROJECTS GOING. PLEASE PAY FOR THE MANY FINANCIAL AND OTHER NEEDS
- PLEASE PRAY FOR PASTOR MICHAEL KONGALA (INDIA) A PASTOR, AN EVANGELIST AND HAS A REAL HEART AS WELL FOR THE HINDU PEOPLE. LIKE PASTOR ANAND, HE ALSO HAS AN ORPHANAGE AND WORKS WITH THE POOR, THE ORPHANS AND WIDOWS. THERE LIKE MOST PLACES, THE ORPHANS ARE DESPERATE FOR FOOD AND OTHER NECESSITIES. THE ORPHANAGE AT PRESENT CANNOT EVEN PAY THE TAXES FOR IT AND RISKS THE SHUTTING DOWN OF THE ORPHANAGE.
- PRAY FOR “Jackie” (pseudo name to protect identity – CANADA) she is local to our area and has been struggling for a long time in her addictions to drugs and alcohol and as a ministry we have been encouraging her and walking with her throughout her trials. She has been through numerous relationships and has a few children. As she has been doing really well, in her keeping clean, she is working to regain custody of her son. It may be a long hard process as there are many things yet that she is still working on. Pray that she will continue to seek God and that, she will put him first in everything; fully trusting in Him to meet her emotional, psychological, spiritual, mental, social, physical and other needs.
- PRAY FOR PASTOR CHRISTOPHER MUSINGUZI (UGANDA) He is a pastor and he and his wife also run a nursery school. They have a heart for the poor and destitute especially regarding those in the community where there is no food. There are as you can imagine lots of poverty sickness and disease especially in these small townships throughout Uganda
- PRAY FOR PASTOR FAKHAR JAVED (TRUTH MINISTRIES – PAKISTAN). This is another amazing man with a heart for God and His Word. This pastor not only teaches solid Bible teaching to his congregation but lives the out Word by example. He is, along with his co-pastor, Pastor Khaliq are out teaching the Word, Preaching it, and holding evangelistic meetings all around the country. They actively distribute Bibles and other Christian literature in their language. They are in need of Bibles and other Literature, and needing prayer for protection, safety and wisdom for how best to reach the people. He is an awesome Bible teacher who is very gifted in and loves teaching. He often is sending devotional thoughts for the day to meditate on. Please keep him in prayer
- PRAY FOR PASTOR NYAORA DAVID OYARO (KENYA) He is a pastor that is also running an orphanage. They are asking the Lord to provide them farmland for a school, for a church and for farming. Please pray and agree in faith with him that God will meet their needs so that they can continue to minister to the needs of others
- PRAY FOR THE MINISTRY OF OMEGA YOUTHS – UGANDA this is a group of youth that are reaching out to eradicate poverty and improve illiteracy, and do (as they are able) improvements in the communities which helps with the overall well-being of the communities. They help physically and then opportunities open to minister spiritually. Like this ministry, they are working to try to help meet the needs of orphanages and other ministries but are in need themselves. Pray and believe with them that God will meet their needs so they can meet the needs of others
- PRAY FOR DAVID AND CANDY (CANADA –Names changed to protect identity) pray for this couple. They are a couple I have been working with for many years, helping them to grow in Christ. Pray that God will open up their eyes and give them a real passion and heart for Him and that they will put aside their bitterness, hurt, and give it to Him as well.
- PRAY FOR THE MANY CO-WORKERS AND OTHERS THAT I WORK WITH (CANADA) Pray that they would see Christ in me and would desire to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- PRAY FOR PASTOR DENNIS MAINA (KENYA) Pray for the spiritual and physical growth of their church. Pray that God will help them through the many temptations and challenges they face. Pray for God’s wisdom. Pray that the Holy Spirit would infuse life into that church and that they would no longer feel dry but have an everlasting well to draw from. PRAY ALSO FOR PHYSICAL HEALING AS HE WAS IN A VEHICLE ACCIDENT AND HAS A LONG AND POSSIBLY EXPENSIVE ROAD OF RECOVERY AHEAD OF HIM
- PRAY FOR PASTOR DOUGLAS RAGIRA MAKORI (KENYA) For the needs of the orphanage especially food, which is so often lacking despite all the mouths to feed
- PRAY FOR FAZIR NAKIM (NAME AND LOCATION CHANGED BECAUSE OF PERSECUTION ) Please pray for strength courage and spiritual fortitude. Pray that He might find another believer that will help support him, but more importantly that he would solely rely on the Lord Jesus Christ for everything and that he would not get discouraged or give up his faith despite those trying to kill him.
- PLEASE PRAY FOR RON CASTERTON (NAME AND LOCATION CHANGED BECAUSE OF SENSITIVE CIRCUMSTANCES(CANADA) Please pray for a man I am helping and advocating for. I first met and got to know him very well many years back. He was extremely atheistic, extremely bad tempered, openly gay, Was not at all open to the gospel, but was willing to talk so long as things were not pushed on him. He also could be quite dangerous because of his martial arts background and so it didn’t take much to set him off. He got caught up in some bad things, was tried, convicted and ended up serving some time in prison. Him and I lost contact for a few years, and when I did finally hear from him again he was in Vancouver, where he was miraculously was brought to Christ and over time it changed his whole life around. I can testify that he has changed immensely. He moved a few times many years later he is doing pretty well, a successful busy involved in the church and in ministry and seeking God. However, a former close acquaintance of his who had some severe bitterness towards him has set him up making it appear that he committed the same crime as previous only on a much more egregious scale and because they are very good at covering up their tracks, and because of his past record, the police and others in the justice system have all but convicted him and sent him to jail again. Even the media in his area picked it up and practically tried him in the media despite a full media ban. He has come under full attack. He is extremely depressed, anxious and does not see much hope for the future. While he states that he still trusts and depends on God it is obvious the effect that this has had on him. This all happened when he started breaking off a former relationship with a girlfriend who was not a believer, started getting more into the Word, started getting really serious about his walk with Christ and getting more involved with the church. He was to go on a missions trip, and was now in a new relationship with a Christian girl who is actually a pastors daughter. (and yes the pastor knows his whole complete background) Pray that the lies and deception will be broken off around this case and that it will be abundantly clear that he is innocent, and that somebody else that was extremely bitter at him set him up to be prosecuted.
- PRAY FOR THE MANY MEN AND WOMEN IN THE STREET WHO ARE HURTING, HOMELESS, OR WORKING POOR, HAVE DRUG AND ALCOHOL ADDICTIONS, MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, PHYSICAL AILMENTS OR OTHER. PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE THEM A VERY AWAKENING EXPERIENCE SHOWING THEM WHO HE REALLY IS, HIS IMMENSE LOVE FOR THEM. PRAY THAT GOD WILL BREAK ALL ADDICTIONS IN JESUS NAME AND THAT THEY WILL TRULY SEE THEIR DESPERATE NEED FOR CHRIST, HIS GRACE, FORGIVENESS, AND MERCY. PRAY THAT THEY ALL TURN TO GOD AND SEEK HARD AFTER HIM. PRAY THAT THEY WOULD GET ANY HELP THEY NEED AND BE TRUE FOLLOWERS AND SERVANTS OF JESUS CHRIST DOING HIS KINGDOM WORK.
- LIVES IN ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA
IS A PASTOR AND ALSO RUNS AN ORPHANAGE
HE HAS A FAMILY AND MINISTERS THROUGHOUT THE REGION
HE IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT MEETING THE MANY AND EXTREME NEEDS OF THE ORPHANS, AND WIDOWS
HE DOES A LOT OF GIVING FOOD, WATER, SHELTER, SAREES, AND OTHER NECESSITIES TO THE POOR, WIDOWS, HOMELESS AND ORPHANS
ALSO, HOLDS GOSPEL CRUSADES IN HIS REGION.
NEEDS OF PASTOR MICHAEL KONGALA AND THE ORPHANAGE
THERE IS A DESPERATE NEED FOR MONEY FOR FOOD FOR THE CHILDREN
THERE IS NEED FOR CLOTHING AND OTHER NECESSITIES FOR THE CHILDREN
NEEDS LOTS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AS HE AND MANY OTHER PASTORS ARE FIGHTING A LONG UPHILL AND DIFFICULT BATTLE
IS IN NEED OF MINISTRY TOOLS/EQUIPMENT
MANY OTHER NEEDS TO MANY TO MENTION. PLEASE HAVE COMPASSION ON HIM, THE ORPHANAGE, HIS FAMILY AND THE MINISTRIES HE RUS AND GIVE FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART.
CONQUERORS IN CHRIST MINISTRIES
NEW LIFE IN CHRIST MINISTRIES
- IS A BISHOP (PASTOR OVER OTHER PASTORS) AND A SENIOR PASTOR AT “NEW LIFE IN CHRIST” IN BWEYOGERE, UGANDA
- WAS PRIVILEGED TO BE ABLE TO VISIT/SPEAK AT PASTORS/LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE AS MAIN SPEAKER, AT SCHOOLS, ORPHANAGES, SLUM CITIES, AND PREACHING AT 2-3 CHURCHES EACH DAY
- RUNS MINISTRIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- ORPHANAGE (housing, feeding children)
- BRICK MAKING FACTORY (Make sell bricks, create employment use it to bring workers to Christ, give employment to inmate)
- WORKS IN CONJUNCTION WITH LEADERS OF TOWNSHIPS CITIES, AND COUNTRY TO SOLVE ISSUES OF POVERTY, HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND OTHER ISSUES
- TRAINING EQUIPPING GIVING GUIDANCE TO LOCAL PASTORS
NEEDS OF PASTOR AND MINISTRY
FINANCIAL NEEDS FOR RUNNING OF ORPHANAGE, COST OF UTILITIES
CARE OF CHILDREN, (FOOD 3X’S A DAY, CLOTHING, HEALTH CARE FOR THE CHILDREN, MAINTENANCE OF ORPHANAGE AND OTHER BUILDINGS IN THE COMPOUND WHICH ARE DETERIORATING BADLY
MONEY FOR UPDATING BRICK FACTORY
MONEY FOR VARIOUS MINISTRY PROJECTS THAT THEY ARE DOING
MONEY FOR FIXING UP THEIR CHURCH/PREVENT WEATHER DAMAGE
MONEY FOR NOMAVE PROJECT -SEWAGE, WATER, HOUSE REPAIRS FOOD, SHELTER, NUMEROUS OTHER THINGS
LOCATION: THE GAMBIA
FAMILY MAKE-UP: Sambou, is a 17 year old youth who’s parents are both deceased and He takes care and tries to support his elderly grandmother, Sister, a younger brother and an even younger baby sister. A Lion ate the youngest girl.
I happen to come across this young man via messenger and the story seemed so outrageous that I couldn’t help but think that perhaps this was some sort of scam. As I do with anyone that is requesting financial assistance or help of any type, I do an excessive search online and investigate through various means the claims made to substantiate or disprove any claims made. I checked with his doctor, his school, his pastor, and a missionary that is over there that happened to know the pastor who knows the family. IT ALL CHECKED OUT.
As it turns out both parents over a span of fewer than ten years both passed away, (wasn’t able to determine why) and left all the children and the grandmother without any resources to support themselves. They used the rental housing for as long as they could but, then the landlord kicked them out, and they ended up moving into a bushy area where they would have a little bit of shade and protection from the weather and other things. As they were out there a lion, (almost extinct in that area but not totally extinct) got a hold of the baby sister, and ate it. They go from one place to another one situation to another, just trying to survive. The pastor wants to support them but is himself poor and cannot support them. For a short time SAMBOU and his sister were in school but then it got too expensive and they had to pull out. They as of the last report have no housing, no food to speak of, no
medical care (the grandmother has had serious medical issues) and have been living off the money that we had been sending them. THIS IS A VERY DESPERATE CASE AND NEEDS URGENT HELP. PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM
IMMEDIATE URGENT NEEDS OF THE JAITEH FAMILY
FOOD FOR EACH MONTH
MONEY FOR RENT EACH MONTH
SCHOOL FEES FOR EACH OF THE KIDS INCLUDING EXAMS ETC.,
CLOTHING FOR THE FAMILY
MEDICAL EXPENSES FOR THE FAMILY ESPECIALLY FOR THE GRANDMOTHER WHO IS ELDERLY
IS A BISHOP AND PASTOR
- HAS A WIFE AND 3 CHILDREN
- RUNS AN ORPHANAGE
- IS A BISHOP OVER 11 CHURCHES
- PASTOR ADDISON ANAND HAS PUT ALL 11 CHURCHES IT’S PASTORS AND THE ORPHANAGE UNDER COMEC MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
- ARE ALL CHURCHES THAT ARE MADE UP OF FORMER HINDUS AND NOW REACH OUT TO THE COMMUNITIES AROUND THEM –MADE UP OF ALL HINDUS
- ARE PERSECUTED AS INDIVIDUALS AND A CHURCH BECAUSE OF THEIR NEW FOUND FAITH IN CHRIST, AND THEIR EFFECTIVE OUTREACH AND CONVERSION OF PEOPLE FROM HINDUISM TO CHRISTIANITY
- HINDUS PERSECUTE, KILL, AND SHUN ALL CHRISTIANS FIRING THEM IF THEY ARE WORKING FOR A HINDU RUN COMPANY, WON’T HIRE CHRISTIANS, WON’T ALLOW THEM INTO STORES ETC. TO BUY FOOD, CLOTHING OR OTHER THINGS THEY NEED.
- EVEN FOREIGN MISSIONARIES ARE BEING BURNED ALIVE IN THEIR CAR (FATHER TWO SONS FROM AUSTRALIA) BECAUSE THEY WERE A THREAT TO THE HINDUS.
- THEIR PLAN OF OUTREACH TO THE HINDU? SHOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST TO THEM, FIND THINGS THAT THEY CAN DO FOR THEM TO SHOW THAT LOVE. AND WHEN THE TIME COMES SHARE THE GOSPEL MESSAGE WITH THEM.
NEEDS OF PASTOR ANAND, HIS PASTORS, AND ORPHANAGE
EXTREME AND URGENT NEED. NEED MONEY FOR FOOD, CLOTHING, AND OTHER BASIC NECESSITIES
NEED MONEY TO PAY TAXES ON ORPHANAGE SO IT DOESNT GET SHUT DOWN
MONEY FOR PAYING OVER-DUE FOOD BILL
MONEY FOR BIKES FOR PASTORS TRAVELING CITY TO CITY PREACHING SO THEY DON’T GET KILLED ALONG THE WAY
MONEY FOR CHURCH REPAIRS MANY OF WHICH ARE HALF-BUILT, UNSAFE AND NOT SUITABLE FOR HABITATION
MONEY FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SAREES, FOOD, BLANKETS AND OTHER THINGS FOR WIDOWS ORPHANS AND OTHERS
a dangerous, difficult, or otherwise unfortunate situation.
“we must direct our efforts toward relieving the plight of children living in poverty”
predicament, quandary, difficult situation, dire straits, trouble, difficulty, extremity, bind;
Help us relieve the PLIGHT of those without Christ, Those in desperate need, and those that desperately need advocacy, encouraging, equipping, teaching, challenging, and discipleship.
Pray and seek god about What Part God would have you do with us as a ministry but also overall as a follower of Jesus Christ who is privileged with the responsibility of helping with God’s Kingdom work
LEARN ABOUT US AS A MINISTRY, WHAT WE DO, WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE, AND HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE WORK THAT GOD IS DOING IN AND THROUGH US.
THERE ARE MANY AREAS WHERE YOU CAN BE INVOLVED IN MINISTRIES WITH CMI. HERE ARE JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS
- AS BOARD MEMBER
- STREET MINISTRY TEAM MEMBER
- WEBSITE/NETWORK ADMIN
- OVERSEAS MISSIONS TEAM MEMBER
- VIP CUSTOMER RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
- PRAYER WARRIOR
- OTHER AREAS AS REQUIRED
CONSIDER GIVING TO CMI A ONE-TIME, MONTHLY, OR ANNUAL GIFT TO HELP WITH THE MANY EXPENSES WITH THE MINISTRY, AND FOR THE MANY CHURCHES, MINISTRIES AND OTHERS WHOM WE HELP.
HELP GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT COMEC MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, WHAT WE DO, WHY WE DO IT, AND THE MANY NEEDS THAT WE HAVE AS A MINISTRY.
HELP US IN THE AREAS OF TEACHING, CHALLENGING, ENCOURAGING, EQUIPPING AND MAKING DISCIPLES OF OTHERS, AND THEN TEACHING THEM TO DO THE SAME.
WE HAVE SINCE OUR INCEPTION IN 1993 HAVE HAD CONTACTS FROM 22 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD
- WE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY MINISTER IN 12+ DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN AFRICA INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO KENYA, UGANDA, GHANA, GAMBIA
- WE FIND THAT HUNGER, DISEASE, POVERTY, CLEAN WATER ARE THE BIGGEST NEEDS MENTIONED AND MANY DESPERATELY NEED OUR HELP AND SUPPORT.
- THEY ALSO HAVE A LOT OF WIDOWS AND ORPHANS IN THE AREAS WE WORK AND PROVIDING FOR THEM IS A MONSTROUS TASK.
- BECAUSE OF OUR LIMITED FINANCIAL RESOURCES, WE HAVE TO TRY TO FIND WAYS TO RAISE MONEY OR ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO GET INVOLVED.
- CERTAINLY, WE ENCOURAGE THEM TO RELY ON THE LORD AS THEIR JEHOVAH-JIREH (PROVIDER), IT IS, HOWEVER, LITTLE CONSOLATION TO THOSE THAT ARE STARVING AND DYING.
- THE CHURCHES OVERALL ARE QUITE CONSERVATIVE IN DOCTRINE, ALTHOUGH MORE OF THE NAME IT AND CLAIM IT, HEALTH AND WEALTH GOSPELS, AND OTHER “PROCLAIMED” GOSPELS WHICH ARE NOT SCRIPTURAL ARE BECOMING MORE PREVALENT
- . THEY ARE IN MANY PLACES EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN EVANGELISM, TEACHING, PREACHING, AND CHURCH PLANTING AND WE TRY AND HELP THEM IN THE EFFORT IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE
- WE SUPPORT THE NUMEROUS PASTOR THAT ARE OUR CONTACTS THERE IN WHATEVER WAY WE CAN.
- OUR STRATEGIES ARE VARIED WITH MANY THINGS NEEDING TO BE DONE
- AS IN AFRICA THE REGIONS THAT WE ARE WORKING IN HAVE A MASSIVE NEEDS FOR FOOD, SHELTER,
- AND LIKE AFRICA ALSO HAVE ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF ORPHANS, AND WIDOWS.
- ONE OF THE BIGGEST REQUESTS WE GET FROM HERE IS FOOD FOR ORPHANS IN THEIR ORPHANAGE,
- HELP FINANCIALLY WITH BUILDING, UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF THE ORPHANAGES,
- HELP WITH PAYING FOR SAREES AND OTHER NEEDS THE WIDOWS MAY HAVE.
- THEY TOO ARE EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE IN DOING GOD’S KINGDOM WORK DESPITE THE SEVERE PERSECUTION OF THOSE WHO ARE KNOWN TO BE CHRISTIAN.
- MANY OF THE BELIEVERS IN THE CHURCHES WE WORK WITH IN INDIA, WERE CONVERTS FROM HINDUISM
- NOW AS CHRISTIANS, ARE PERSECUTED, HARASSED, PREVENTED FROM BUYING THINGS THEY NEED, PREVENTED FROM GETTING HIRED (OR IF ALREADY HIRED) WILL BE FIRED BECAUSE THEY CONVERTED.
- MANY CHRISTIANS WORRY THAT THEY WILL (AS HAVE OTHERS, INCLUDING FOREIGN MISSIONARIES) BEEN KILLED.
- THEY ASK FOR BIKES TO GET FROM TOWN TO TOWN TO GET PAST THE BAD AREAS AND INDIVIDUALS WHILE DOING EVANGELISM AND OUTREACH.
- THEY ARE EXTREMELY EVANGELISTIC BUT HAVE TO USE EXTREME CAUTION AND DISCRETION SO THEY DO NOT GET HURT OR KILLED
3. PHILIPPINES –
I AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE PHILIPPINES AS I HAVE MY WIFE AND CHILDREN LIVING THERE
- I HAVE LIVED THERE IN TOTAL JUST A LITTLE OVER 3.5 YRS. SINCE 2011.
- THE PHILIPPINES IS MADE UP LARGELY OF CATHOLICS, CHRISTIANS, AND IGLESIA NA CRISTO (CHURCH OF CHRIST) A CHURCH THAT BY EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS THERE IS CONSIDERED A CULT BECAUSE OF IT’S TEACHINGS AND PRACTICES..
- THEY CONTRADICT THE WORD OF GOD, FOLLOWERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE BIBLES, THEY CANNOT QUESTION, CONTRADICT, THE PASTORS OR OTHER LEADERS ON THREATS OF EX-COMMUNICATION FROM THE CHURCH
- MANDATORY GIVING IS DICTATED.
- THERE IS A GENERAL LEVEL OF POVERTY IN MANY BARANGAYS, AND IN SOME AREAS THE POVERTY IS EXTREME.
- CHURCHES ARE FOR THE MOST PART MORE CONSERVATIVE IN DOCTRINE THAN THOSE IN NORTH AMERICA,
- AND MUCH OF WHAT WE DO THERE IS TO ENCOURAGE, TEACH, PREACH, AND FIND WAYS TO ASSIST THE PASTORS, LEADERS AND LAY-LEADERS TO HELP THEM DO GOD’S KINGDOM WORK.
- OTHER THAN INDIA, PAKISTAN IS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES WHERE WE HAVE BEEN WORKING THE LONGEST WITH UGANDA AND KENYA COMING IN NEXT
- THERE IS STILL LOTS OF UNREST IN PAKISTAN, WITH CERTAIN PARTS BEING HOTSPOTS FOR TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.
- WE HAVE TWO PASTORS THERE WHO ARE OUR MAIN CONTACTS.
- THEY NOT ONLY RUN THEIR CHURCHES BUT ALSO HAVE MINISTRIES THERE, RUNNING SCHOOLS, AND ORPHANAGES, DOING EVANGELISM AND HOLDING LARGE TENT MEETINGS.
- HERE WE REALLY ENCOURAGE THE PASTORS AND TRY AND FIND WAYS THAT WE MIGHT BE A BLESSING AND A SUPPORT SYSTEM TO THEM.
THIS IS A BRAND NEW FIELD. WE HAD CONTACT FROM A PASTOR THERE THAT WORKS ALONGSIDE NUMEROUS OTHER PASTORS. THEY HAVE ASKED US IF WE WOULD MINISTER TO, EQUIP AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTORS THERE MINISTER THERE IN PERSON.
THE MIDDLE EAST
- ALTHOUGH THIS WAS NOT AN AREA WE HAD PLANNED TO GET INVOLVED WITH WE HAD INDIVIDUALS STUMBLING ACROSS OUR WEBSITE OR FB PAGE AND ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE.
- OTHERS JUST CAME ACROSS MY PAGES AND WANTED TO FRIEND. OPPORTUNITIES AROSE FROM THAT.
- WE HAVE CONTACTS IN EGYPT, AND OTHER PARTS.
- BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THESE AREAS WE ARE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHAT WE SAY, WHO WE SAY IT TO,
- MOREOVER, TRY NOT TO EXPOSE BELIEVERS WITH FB, EMAILS, OR OTHER MEDIA.
CANADA AND THE US
AS A MINISTRY WE HAVE DONE:
- STREET MINISTRY
- MINISTRY ONLINE CHALLENGING THE THINKING OF ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS, SKEPTICS AND OTHERS
- WE ENCOURAGE, TEACH, EQUIP, CHALLENGE ETC.
- WE WORK WITH INDIVIDUALS/COUPLES WITH PHYSICAL/MENTAL HANDICAPS,
- ADVOCACY WORK
- WORK WITH THOSE WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES,
- WORK WITH THOSE ON THE FRINGE OF SOCIETY NEEDING ASSISTANCE,
- AND OTHER THINGS AS WE ARE ABLE AND AS IT RELATES TO OUR MINISTRIES NON-PROFIT PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES
OTHER COUNTRIES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- WE HAVE HAD OPPORTUNITY TO MINISTER SOUTH KOREA, BRAZIL, AND OTHER AREAS BUT NOT TO A LARGE EXTENT
Did you know that the name Come Center Ministries Canada (Later to become Comec Ministries International) was based on Numerous Scripture Passages? Each Passage with the Word “Come” in it directly or indirectly relates to the Centers Purposes Directions goals and Objectives. Check it out! Come “C” what the Lord is doing around the WORLD through Comec Ministries International.
Matt 11:28 Come to me all you who are weak and burdened and I will give you rest
Matt 4:19 Come Follow me and I will make you fishers of Men
Matt 24:14 and this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole World then the end will Come
Matt 24:5 For Many will Come in my name claiming I am in the Christ and will deceive many
Matt 19:21 Jesus answered, If you want to be perfect, go sell all your possessions and give to the poor and you will have treasures in heaven. Then Come follow me.
Matt 19:14 Jesus said, let the little children Come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.
Matt 18:20 For where two or three Come together in my name there I am with thee.
Matt 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples if anyone would Come after me he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
Isa 1:18 Come now Let us reason together saith the Lord: Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool